This unit teaches the following key areas:
- Draw accurate flow diagrams using the correct symbols including decision diamonds and create programs from flow diagrams
- Combine text, numbers and variables in a single output line
- Use the if…elif…else statements accurately in a program
- Use for and while loops in your programs to repeat commands
- Describe 2 different methods for sorting data in a list (bubble sort and insert sort)
KS3 - Introduction to Python and using algorithms
Digital resources purchased from Nichola Wilkin Ltd. are to be used in the original individual school which purchases the resources only.
Resources may not be shared, distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or borough websites, distributed via email, submitted to file sharing sites or shared with another school or institution, even those within the same academy chain.
For full terms and conditions visit https://www.nicholawilkin.com/terms