This unit has been adapted from our original Year 7 Scheme of Work which was released in 2012. It has been updated and edited and teaches the following key areas:
Entering data onto a spreadsheet
- Basic formula (+, -, * and /)
- Basic Functions (Sum, Average, Min and Max)
- AutoFill and using relative and absolute cell referencing
- Basic formatting including Cell fill, font, text colour, number formatting, borders
- Conditional formatting
- Creating graphs and charts
- Sorting and filtering data
KS3 - Excel Basics - Spy School
Digital resources purchased from Nichola Wilkin Ltd. are to be used in the original individual school which purchases the resources only.
Resources may not be shared, distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or borough websites, distributed via email, submitted to file sharing sites or shared with another school or institution, even those within the same academy chain.
For full terms and conditions visit https://www.nicholawilkin.com/terms