This unit teaches the following key areas:
- Convert between binary, denary and hexadecimal number systems
- Add binary numbers together
- Explain the outputs for logic gates (AND, OR, XOR and NOT) and logic circuits
- Complete truth tables based on logic gate circuits
- Explain the difference between bitmap images and vector images
- Explain how sound files are converted into a digital signal
- Explain what machine code and assembly language are
KS3 - Data Representation
Digital resources purchased from Nichola Wilkin Ltd. are to be used in the original individual school which purchases the resources only.
Resources may not be shared, distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or borough websites, distributed via email, submitted to file sharing sites or shared with another school or institution, even those within the same academy chain.
For full terms and conditions visit https://www.nicholawilkin.com/terms