This unit teaches the following key areas:
- Classify devices in terms of input and output
- Correctly identify the input, process and output of common actions
- Explain how ROM and RAM are used in a computer and describe how the key internal parts of a computer work
- Describe how internal components of a computer system can affect performance
- Summarise the needs of different users and make hardware recommendations to meet those needs
KS3 - How Computers Work
Digital resources purchased from Nichola Wilkin Ltd. are to be used in the original individual school which purchases the resources only.
Resources may not be shared, distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or borough websites, distributed via email, submitted to file sharing sites or shared with another school or institution, even those within the same academy chain.
For full terms and conditions visit https://www.nicholawilkin.com/terms