In this 6-lesson unit the pupils learn more advanced programming techniques using "Scratch 2".
- Recap forever and repeat loops along with basic If statements
- Use variables and ask questions saving the answers as variables to be used later in the program
- Create their own sprites using multiple costumes
- Use broadcast messages in their programming
- Create their own blocks and use them as sub-routines
This unit is ideal if the pupils are already confident with the basics of Scratch and want to take their programming skills further as a preparation to using a text based programming language.
KS3 - Scratch for Experienced Users
Digital resources purchased from Nichola Wilkin Ltd. are to be used in the original individual school which purchases the resources only.
Resources may not be shared, distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or borough websites, distributed via email, submitted to file sharing sites or shared with another school or institution, even those within the same academy chain.
For full terms and conditions visit https://www.nicholawilkin.com/terms