This unit teaches the following key areas:
- Moving sprites using the mouse and keyboard as well as moving automatically around the screen
- Repeat and forever loops
- If statements and If…else statements
- Use sensing tools so sprites can interact with each other
- Use questions and answers in programs
- Create and use variables to store and manipulate values during the running of programs
- Create their own sprites and backgrounds
- Use costumes
- Apply broadcast messages
This unit is ideal if the pupils have never used Scratch before or have had only very limited experience.
KS3 - Scratch Introduction
Digital resources purchased from Nichola Wilkin Ltd. are to be used in the original individual school which purchases the resources only.
Resources may not be shared, distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or borough websites, distributed via email, submitted to file sharing sites or shared with another school or institution, even those within the same academy chain.
For full terms and conditions visit https://www.nicholawilkin.com/terms