This programming fundamentals workbook is perfect for students studying for the OCR GCSE (9-1) in computer science and has been updated to completely cover the new specification J277.
It can be used in the classroom as a teaching aid, for self-study or as a revision tool. In this resource you will receive an interactive PDF workbook so your students can either print it out and complete the activities by hand or fill it in electronically making this an ideal workbook for use in school or for students studying at home.
The answer booklet is provided as a separate PDF file so you can assign your students the workbook without including the answers.
This 70-page workbook completely covers the new specification J277 12.2 programming fundamentals theory.
Table of Contents:
- The use of variables, constants, operators, inputs, outputs and assignments
- Iteration (count-controlled and condition-controlled loops)
- Common arithmetic operators
- Common Boolean operators (AND, OR and NOT)
- Data types (integer, real, Boolean, character, string and casting)
- Basic string manipulation
- File handling operations (open, read, write and close)
- The use of records to store data
- The use of SQL to search for data
- The use of arrays (1D and 2D arrays)
- How to use sub programs (functions and procedures)
- Random number generation
Programming Fundamentals OCR GCSE Computer Science Workbook (J277)
Digital resources purchased from Nichola Wilkin Ltd. are to be used in the original individual school which purchases the resources only.
Resources may not be shared, distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or borough websites, distributed via email, submitted to file sharing sites or shared with another school or institution, even those within the same academy chain.
For full terms and conditions visit https://www.nicholawilkin.com/terms